Arm and Leg Pain Treatment In Lincoln, NE
Chiropractor For Arm and Leg Pain
Our daily movements heavily rely on the shoulder and hip joints, making them vital for our activities. Injuries in these areas can range from minor discomfort to severe immobility. Self-diagnosing arm and leg pain can be quite a challenge.
If you’ve had a clear injury like a dislocated shoulder or a pinched nerve from repetitive stress, the cause of your pain is evident. However, if your arm or leg pain has slowly developed without any apparent injuries, a more thorough evaluation may be needed to identify the source.
Dr. Shane Davidson DC goes beyond providing temporary relief for your symptoms and focuses on addressing the root cause of your pain. In this article, we’ll delve into the common causes of leg and shoulder pain and how chiropractic adjustments can play a pivotal role in their treatment.
Symptoms Of Arm & Leg Pain
Arm and Leg Pain symptoms include:
- Sharp or dull pain in the arm and leg
- Numbness and Tingling in arm or leg
- Limited range of motion in limbs
- Sciatica pain in front or back of the thigh
- Pain in the arm that radiates to the shoulder or back
- Inability to bend or straighten the knee
- Cramps in calves or thighs
- Weakness in arms and legs
Causes Of Leg & Arm Pain
Leg pain can be caused by:
- Dehydration and Electrolyte imbalance
- Reactions to medication
- Cramps, fatigue, or strain in a muscle
- Nutrient Shortages
- Knee, Joint, tendon, or muscle injuries
- Injury or strain to hips or ankles
- Herniated disc and Sciatica
- Dislocations in spine
Chiropractic Treatment for Arm and Leg Pain
Arm and leg discomfort can be caused by various factors, often requiring professional intervention for effective treatment. Chiropractors offer a holistic approach to address these issues, utilizing a blend of methods to provide relief and promote healing.
Dr. Shane Davidson DC, an experienced chiropractor at Novo Chiropractic Lincoln clinic, employs a comprehensive strategy to help you find relief for your arm and leg pain. This approach involves:
Thorough Assessment: Chiropractors begin by evaluating your medical history, conducting a physical examination, and utilizing advanced imaging techniques to pinpoint the source of your pain.
Noninvasive Adjustments: Chiropractors use gentle and noninvasive techniques to realign the vertebrae and promote the body’s natural healing process.
Treatment Options: Once the root cause of your arm or leg pain is identified, treatment options may include:
- Spinal adjustments to reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, and address muscle spasms.
- Chiropractic adjustments to maintain proper body alignment, which can help alleviate leg pain stemming from spinal or nervous system issues.
- Massage therapy to reduce inflammation and relieve muscle spasms in the affected limbs.