About Us|Novo Chiropractic
Lincoln Chiropractic Clinic
- Novo Chiropractic Clinic is one of the leading Lincoln, NE Chiropractic Clinic.
- Dr. Shane Davidson DC is a trusted Lincoln Chiropractor certified in Webster Technique and experienced in Chiropractic Care for pregnant women and children.
- Unlike traditional chiropractic, the Novo Chiropractic Team helps you reach optimal health by working on your nervous system. A perfect chiropractic plan is prepared to work on after careful assessment of your overall health by our expert chiropractors.
- We use scientific neurology-based chiropractic adjustments, State-Of-The-Art technology, and the body’s power to achieve optimal health.
- We are located at Address 8601, S 30th St #108, Lincoln, NE 68516
- Our phone number is (402) 817-7373
Dr. Shane Davidson DC
Doctor of Chiropractic
Lincoln, NE 68516
Awards & Recognitions
Meet Dr. Shane Davidson DC
Dr. Shane Davidson DC was born and raised right here in Lincoln, Nebraska. He played college soccer at Hastings College and graduated with honors with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Marketing. He then attended the fountainhead, Palmer College of Chiropractic, in Davenport, Iowa. After completing his residency out in Grand Rapids, Michigan, he returned to Lincoln to open Novo Chiropractic, a state-of-the-art, neurologically-based health center.
Dr. Shane Davidson DC has extensive training and experience in pregnancy, pediatrics, athletics, and overall wellness promotion. He has seen results with chiropractic for infertility, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, migraines, sinusitis, arthritis, acute pain, and much more. He has also had the opportunity to watch many children benefit from chiropractic care with health issues like autism, ADHD, colic, bed-wetting, and ear infections. Dr. Shane Davidson DC is a member of the International Chiropractic Association, the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, and the Lincoln Independent Business Association. Dr. Shane Davidson DC is passionate about educating and supporting Lincoln’s families through neurologically based chiropractic care so that babies, children, and adults may live a life of optimal health. In his spare time, Dr. Shane Davidson DC loves to spend time with his family, attend Husker Athletics, work out, and travel.
Received Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa in 2018
- Advanced Proficiency Certified in Torque Release Technique
- International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association Member
- Webster Technique Certified
- International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics Symposium on Lower
- Extremities Certification
- International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics Symposium on Upper
- Extremities Certification
- Bachelor’s of Science: Business Administration and Marketing
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- International Chiropractors Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
Meet The Team
Customer Service Associate
Vicki graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. She worked for several years as an underwriter and then decided to be at home with her two kids. Years later, she transitioned back into managing her family-owned business. Vicki is celebrating 30 years of marriage to her husband, Mark, and is a proud mother of two kids.
She enjoys spending time with her family, walking, cooking, and loves her Scooters Iced Tea! She looks forward to providing a warm and genuine experience to each practice member at Novo!