Top Ten Reasons For Kids To Get Chiropractic Care
By: Dr. Shane Davidson DC
Chiropractic care is a therapeutic service that is often associated with adults. In most cases, adults see a chiropractor when they have back pain and find it challenging to get effective treatment options. This, however, is not the only use case for chiropractic care. According to NCBI study, chiropractic adjustments can also be used for soft-tissue therapy and other scenarios – some of which may be useful to children and adolescents.
From infancy to young adulthood, children of all ages see our Novo Chiropractic Lincoln, Dr. Shane Davidson DC, for health and well-being. Neurological Chiropractic care for infancy through young adulthood is just as critical as adult chiropractic adjustments to function at the optimal level. Neurological chiropractic care for children and young adults is essential to their development and immune system and offers several other benefits! Here are ten important reasons why you should consider bringing your kid to our Lincoln chiropractor facility:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain nerve development).
- Enhancing nerve communication throughout the body to promote health, healing, and wellbeing
- To help strengthen their child’s immune system against colds, viruses, infections, earaches, and general illnesses.
- To reduce colic
- Encourages children to thrive by digestion strength
- To diminish nerve interference which may impact a child’s capacity to learn, focus, and concentrate.
- Reduce injuries in sports & faster recovery
- To promote body balance-helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies, bed-wetting
- To reduce symptoms and find balance with ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression, life stressors
- Helping kids stay fun, light-hearted & remain in tip-top shape!
The health and happiness of every child are of the utmost importance! Chiropractic care has been proven as an alternative healthcare option that is safe and effective at improving immunity. Studies have proven that most childhood illnesses can be easily corrected with a spinal adjustment without antibiotics, antihistamines, and other medications.